Diaphragm pump, also known as the control pump, is the main type of actuator. By receiving the control signal output from the adjustment control unit, the fluid flow is changed by power operation. The role of the diaphragm pump in the control process is to accept the regulator or computer control signal, change the flow of the media being adjusted, so that the adjusted parameters are maintained within the required range, so as to achieve the automation of the production process. If the automatic adjustment system is compared with the manual adjustment process, the detection unit is the human eye and the adjustment control unit is the human brain, then the execution unit - diaphragm pump is the human hand and foot. To achieve a certain process parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow, level adjustment control, are inseparable from the diaphragm pump.
Pneumatic diaphragm pumps are commonly used in five materials: plastic, aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, Teflon. There are four types of electric diaphragm pumps: plastic, aluminum alloy, cast iron, and stainless steel. Diaphragm pump diaphragm according to different liquid media using nitrile rubber, chloroprene rubber, fluorine rubber, PTFE, Polytetraethylene, etc. placed in various special occasions, used to pump a variety of media to meet the needs.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- There is no problem with quality and performance
- Long life, no maintenance, small size and high ...
- The working process of the gas-liquid hybrid se...
- Reduce friction loss in water flow
- Check the drain hole and drain hole regularly
- High maintenance and operation requirements
- Realize continuous change of speed ratio
- Smooth operation, vibration, low noise
- Reliable sealing, flexible and effective bottom...
- Energy efficient, long life, low noise