The multi-stage pump is one of the most commonly used pumps in a centrifugal pump and is widely used in various fields such as industry, agriculture, and life because it is suitable for the characteristics of medium flow head. The use of multistage pumps in our company's major production facilities is also second only to cantilevered centrifugal pumps. However, multi-stage pumps require high maintenance and operation, and if they are not, there will be very serious problems. Today Xiaobian does not introduce specific maintenance steps, but only focuses on some common problems that have been summed up in years of work experience.
Multi-stage pump With the exception of a few back-to-back impeller balancing axial forces (such as three-push P-404), most balances have now been balanced (drum) balance. We know that multi-stage pumps, especially multi-stage pumps with more stages, have higher head lift. The resulting axial force is very large. If the balance disk balances the axial force, the balance plate will wear out very quickly. The service life of the pump is reduced, and sometimes even if the pump is operating, the disk is evenly affixed. This not only wastes manpower and material resources, but also brings huge hidden troubles to the safe production of workshop equipment.
Once the problem is found, it can be fundamentally resolved. For longer-term pumps, corrosion will occur at the contact surface between the balance plate and the pump body. The grooves in the pump body will cause the liquid to leak into the equilibrium chamber. Therefore, seals must be added. When the contact surface is good, we can use the green shell paper to make up the back side of the balance board; when the contact surface is poor, we can use the asbestos board pad or we can use the PTFE pad.
Related Industry Knowledge
- There is no problem with quality and performance
- Long life, no maintenance, small size and high ...
- The working process of the gas-liquid hybrid se...
- Reduce friction loss in water flow
- Check the drain hole and drain hole regularly
- Realize continuous change of speed ratio
- Smooth operation, vibration, low noise
- Reliable sealing, flexible and effective bottom...
- Energy efficient, long life, low noise
- Achieve the automation of the production process