Centrifugal pumps work by making the water rotate centrifugally using impeller rotation. Before starting the pump, the pump casing and the suction pipe must be filled with water, and then the motor is started so that the pump shaft drives the impeller and the water to perform a high-speed rotation movement. The water is centrifugally moved and is thrown toward the outer edge of the impeller through the flow of the scroll casing. Road into the water pump pressure line.
The basic structure of the centrifugal pump is composed of six parts: impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, seal ring and stuffing box.
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. Its rotational speed is high and the blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller passes the static balance experiment before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth in order to reduce the friction loss of the water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump housing and it is the main body of the pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role, and is connected with the bracket that mounts the bearing.
3, the role of the pump shaft is to connect the coupling and the motor, the motor torque transmitted to the impeller, so it is the main component of the transmission of mechanical energy.
4, the use of transparent bearings for lubricants, add fuel to the oil level line. Too much oil must seep out along the pump shaft. Too few bearings must be overheated and burned to cause an accident! The temperature of the bearing during the operation of the pump is up to 85 degrees, and it is generally operated at around 60 degrees.
5, the sealing ring, also known as leakage reduction ring.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of packing, water sealing ring, packing tube, packing gland and water sealing tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, so that the water in the pump does not flow outside and the outside air does not enter the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the friction between the pump shaft and the packing generates heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to live in the water seal ring to allow the packing to cool! Keep the pump running. Therefore, the inspection of the stuffing box during the inspection tour of the pump is of special attention! The packing should be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- There is no problem with quality and performance
- Long life, no maintenance, small size and high ...
- The working process of the gas-liquid hybrid se...
- Check the drain hole and drain hole regularly
- High maintenance and operation requirements
- Realize continuous change of speed ratio
- Smooth operation, vibration, low noise
- Reliable sealing, flexible and effective bottom...
- Energy efficient, long life, low noise
- Achieve the automation of the production process