Hydraulic pump is a kind of hydraulic component that supplies pressurized fluid for hydraulic transmission. It is a kind of pump. Its function is to convert the mechanical energy of power machine (such as electric motor and internal combustion engine, etc.) into liquid pressure energy. The following Xiaobian introduces everyone. The structure of electric hydraulic pump:
The output flow can be adjusted according to the needs of the variable pump, the flow can not be adjusted is called a fixed-rate pump. Commonly used in the hydraulic system pump gear pump, vane pump and piston pump three kinds.
Gear pump: smaller size, simpler structure, strict requirements on the cleanliness of the oil, the price is cheaper; but the pump shaft is subject to imbalance force, serious wear and leakage.
Vane pump: Divided into double-acting vane pump and single-acting vane pump. This pump has uniform flow, stable operation, low noise, higher working pressure and volumetric efficiency than gear pump, and the structure is more complex than gear pump. Piston pump: high volumetric efficiency , Leakage is small, can work under high pressure, mostly used in high-power hydraulic systems; but the structure is complex, the material and processing precision are high, the price is expensive, and the cleanliness of the oil is high. Generally, the gear pump and the vane pump can not meet the requirements. Only use the plunger pump. There are some other forms of hydraulic pump, such as screw pump, but the application is not as common as the above three kinds.
Piston pump: domestic piston pump can also meet the needs of domestic customers can reach 80MPA pressure, but the price is cheaper than the import, quality and performance are no problem.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Long life, no maintenance, small size and high ...
- The working process of the gas-liquid hybrid se...
- Reduce friction loss in water flow
- Check the drain hole and drain hole regularly
- High maintenance and operation requirements
- Realize continuous change of speed ratio
- Smooth operation, vibration, low noise
- Reliable sealing, flexible and effective bottom...
- Energy efficient, long life, low noise
- Achieve the automation of the production process