The multi-stage pump is a centrifugal pump that combines the water inlet and outlet sections and the middle section and is composed of pull rods. Its output water pressure can be very large, and it also depends on the rotation of the impeller to obtain centrifugal force and thus the material. When the gas density reaches the working range of the mechanical vacuum pump, it is pumped out to gradually obtain a high vacuum.
Multi-stage pumps rely on changes in the volume of the pump chamber to achieve suction, compression and exhaust, so it is a centrifugal pump that can change volume.
A multi-stage pump is a kind of centrifugal pump, and also depends on the rotation of the impeller to obtain the centrifugal force and thus the material. When the gas density reaches the working range of the mechanical vacuum pump, it is pumped out to gradually obtain a high vacuum.
Multi-stage pumps can be used in many industrial sectors such as petroleum, chemicals, machinery, mining, light industry, medicine and food. In many processes of industrial production, such as vacuum filtration, vacuum diversion, vacuum feeding, vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum rejuvenation, and vacuum degassing, multi-stage pumps have been widely used. Can remove flammable, explosive gas, in addition can also remove dust, water containing gas, so the application of water ring pump is increasing.
1. Single-stage pump refers to a pump with only one impeller, the maximum head is only 125 meters;
2. Multi-stage pump refers to a pump with two or more impellers, the maximum head can reach 1000 meters;
3, when the pump needs a head less than 125 meters, according to the pump room area, the pump price (multi-stage pump is generally higher than the single-stage pump price), and other factors to consider the choice of single-stage or multi-stage pump. With the advancement of technology, the single-stage impeller pump can increase the pump lift by increasing the pump speed, and can replace the multi-stage pump, but it is more expensive.
- Energy Saving, Safe Operation
- Small Size And Light Weight Ensure Long Life
- Compact Structure, Convenient Operation, Stable...
- Prevents Solids From Entering The Pump And Dama...
- The Necessity And Selection Principle Of Diaphr...
- Increased Comfort When Driving
- Durable, Non-corrosive
- It Is Very Convenient To Use
- Flexible Installation, Easy To Use
- Extend Pipe Network Life And Reduce Operating C...